Free Accounting Software + Tax Returns, BAS, Bookkeeping and Payroll from Free Accounting Pty Ltd

Free Accounting Software Forum - Allowances

Back to all forums
I pay our employees Travel Allowance which needs to be separated on Payment Summaries, how is this done
Set up a tax code for Travel allowance. Then set up a measurable for Travel allowance and link it to the Travel allowance tax code. On the tax code you can choose the PAYG Payment summary classifications which would be:
Type: Individual non-business
Classification for gross: Allowances
Classification for tax: NA

Post a New Message

You must be logged in to post a message.